This device is especially useful when a person is supposed to be in the hospital for a long time and is constantly receiving intravenous injections. Sampling or blood sampling is useful. In addition, scalp vein is very suitable for outpatient injection and short-term injection in patients who only need serum or drug injection.
Butterfly angioket can also be used in different sizes of scalp vein for all ages, especially children who react to continuous injections and are often afraid of this work. Scalp vein is a multipurpose medical device
Suitable for blood sampling or intravenous injections
Among its other uses, the following can be mentioned:
• In chemotherapy due to hard, stiff and fragile veins
• In dialysis patients and under radiation therapy
• In children and patients who do not control their movements
• In people with muscle weakness, such as the elderly, children and infants
• In people with so-called “hard veins”.